What some of my customers say about my services
Practical Marketing for SMBs training course
“Dear Alessandra Cimatti, I would like to express, on behalf of my colleagues as well, our satisfaction for the Practical Marketing for SMBs course that you held at our company. We particularly appreciated your ability to provide food for thought perfectly suited to the particular markets (industrial water treatment and paper manufacturing processes) in which we operate.
We are sure that the content of this course, discussed and put into practice, will allow us to strengthen the economic and cultural growth that has always been part of our company.”
Dr. Paolo Da Meda
Technical Marketing Manager
Personal coaching for presentation development
“Have you ever had the experience of being notified one day before an event that a “slot” has finally been allocated to you and you are scheduled to speak in front of a very important audience TOMORROW?
Well, this is a situation where Alessandra coaches you, comforts you, makes suggestions and supports you with her clear vision of the concepts, messages and emotions that are transmitted by the slides you initially put down, and with her help you have clarified, improved and organized in order to “guarantee” the successful transfer of the right message, in the right way, with the right timing and sequence.
Give her a try… and you will experience the results…”
Tellabs Inc. (EMEA) - presentation restyling
“At Tellabs we have a range of services that we sell to our customers. Every service has at least a presentation and data sheet to support it. In addition, we compile and create solution offerings for our customers, the presentations for which are partly generated using the slides from the individual service presentations. These presentations were created at various times during the previous two or three years. During that time, the company had changed its PowerPoint template as well. So, we had a situation where we had a number of presentations that were not graphically consistent and some of the presentations themselves were very heavily text based, lacking graphics and imagery. At the same time, we were resource constrained – my team didn’t have the time to update all the presentations.
It was a relief to engage Alessandra’s services to take on the project. She was able to create attractive presentations, with a consistent image. Given her expertise, she created a set of presentations that were superior to what we would have had if we’d attempted to do all of them in house. She also simplified the messaging, primarily because she brought an objective outsider’s eye to the process. We received a graphically strong, attractive set of presentations that has brought uniformity in how we produce new material as well as brushing up our existing library.
Every business that uses presentations should avail themselves of Alessandra’s services. Just as long as that doesn’t make her too busy to take on our next project.”
Global Services Marketing Manager
Autodesk (EMEA) – marketing workshops for channel partners
- Marketing Fundamentals (2 days)
- Effective Web Marketing (1 day)
- Effective Event Marketing (1 day)
“Alessandra led three training workshops for Autodesk’s Italian channel partners on Marketing Fundamentals, Web Marketing and Event Marketing. A knowledgeable and passionate trainer, she presented a mixture of principles and tools that partners can use immediately to grow their businesses with better marketing. She skilfully led class discussions and group exercises which allowed participants to practice using the tools and learn from each other. The feedback we received from participants was excellent. Everyone went home with new ideas, tools and a list of action items to put into practice.”
Autodesk Channel Marketing Manager – Italy
“Alessandra led trainings for our channel partners on the following subjects: web marketing and event marketing. She added to the content many good examples and best practices, presented how to use some of the tools and where to find them, how increase the efficiency of the web and events activates. She also had some practical experiences on web marketing, which allowed her to increase the credibility of the training. Alessandra managed also to get all the attendees involved.”
Autodesk Country Marketing Manager – Poland
CSI Piemonte (a large public sector IT consortium in Italy) – 2 day Effective Presentations workshop.
“Alessandra is a highly experienced trainer. Her lessons and ideas are well presented (of course!) and offer a valuable tradeoff between theory and exercises. I hope we could work together again”
Matteo Lo Bue, CSI Piemonte
Ravenna Chamber of Commerce (Italy) - Seminar on “How to build effective presentations with your pc to promote your activities in Italy and abroad”
“Alessandra’s seminar drew such a large number of participants that we had to find a bigger venue. Feeback was very positive and participants would like more of the same.”
Project Manager SIDI-Eurosportello
Some of my Presentation Checkup Customers
- A telecommunications company in India, presenting a new partnership proposal.
- A Training and Development specialist in Ireland working for a multinational company, needing to present a new project to the management team.
- The owner of a training and documentation services company in California, needing to revise a marketing powerpoint to send out as a promotional item to customers.
- Steve Halpin, a self-declared “novice powerpoint user” from a Dublin, Ireland Six Sigma training consultancy that uses presentations all the time in his training sessions to customers says “I recommend this service from Alessandra. she keeps feedback simple and to the point. The advice has helped improve our presentations with the aim of keeping our audience focussed on the speaker and the message.”
- A full service communcation agency based in New York City, to get expert external feedback on a new business presentation.
- A leadership coach in Marietta, Georgia who wanted to improve a training presentation for the education sector.
- A non-profit organization in Rome, Italy with limited PowerPoint experience needing help to improve a fund-raising presentation to use with potential sponsors says “Congratulations on the service. PowerPoint is unknown territory for many of us (cultural associations and non-profits) not used to working with presentations. We’ll have to get used to them because, in our relationships with businesses and instututions, there is a need for a more professional approch. Thank you!”
- An IBM Systems Architect in Milan, Italy who wanted some feedback on a presentation to potential customers at a large industry conference says “I took advantage of this service and received interesting feedback to improve the layout and the flow of my presentation. I will put your suggestions to good use. Thank you Alessandra!”
- Alessandro from an internet startup in Milan, Italy who needed some advice on his company overview presentation says “A very professional Alessandra Cimatti has quickly responded to my request and in a few days returned important feedback to improve the quality of my communication. A really coherent and professional job. “
- An IBM Business Partner near Milan, Italy, needed some pointers to improve the official company overview presentation.
“I was invited by a university to give a talk to an audience of students and professionals. This was the first time I had ever spoken at such an event, so I was a little nervous about preparing for it. I engaged Alessandra via Skype to for two web-rehersal presentations. During each rehersal presentation, Alessandra listened carefully to my presentation and gave valuable feedback about my storytelling skills as well as slide imagery that I incorporated to make my presentation more clear and engaging. After the second rehersal I felt so comfortable with my material, I decided I didn’t need any presenter notes. Thanks to Alessandra, at the final presentation I felt relaxed and confident that I had a great story to tell.” (an industrial designer, August 2011)