Are my services right for you?
If you can relate to one of the 5 profiles below, maybe we should connect.
1. Are you a small or medium b2b company, with a strong engineering or technical focus but limited marketing skills?
You focus primarily on your products and R&D, but your marketing methods are not particularly effective at bringing you more customers and fighting the competition.
I help companies like yours with
- in-house practical marketing training workshops, tailored to your needs. You get tools and practical ideas to strengthen your competitive position and customer loyalty using offline and online marketing activities.
- assistance to build more incisive PowerPoint presentations to use in front of prospects and at industry events. Learn how to make them during a presentation skills training workshop or outsource their creation or restyling to me.
- presentation translation (English/Italian) to make a good impression on sales calls and trade shows.
- Marketing checkups (audits) to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your market presence (both online and offline) and help you to decide where to focus your attention to get the most returns.
- setting up a social media presence for your company on Linkedin, to get the international visibility it deserves.
2. Are you a busy executive, constantly on the road presenting inside and outside your company?
You get a feeling that your slides do not communicate effectively, your audiences get distracted and don’t pay attention, but your PowerPoint skills are limited and your time is too valuable.
I help professionals like you with
- presentation structure, content and slide design. I can review your current presentations and make a new, more effective version your audiences will appreciate. Or I can build a new presentation from scratch, using your company template or a purpose-built one. I can prepare/correct presentations both in English and Italian.
- web rehearsals, to try out an important speech and get feedback on slides and speech. This is done online using Skype or other technology.
3. Are you an international marketing manager in an IT company?
You coordinate the development and update of sales and technical presentations from the various product managers. Unfotunately they are not so skilled at preparing effective slde decks.
I help managers like you with
- presentation restyling and/or conversion to 16:9 aspect ratio (more and more common)
- presentation development from written materials, in line with your corporate branding guidelines and templates. After more than 20 years in the IT sector (software, networking, hardware) in a variety of roles (marketing, product management, sales, technical support, training) I am able to understand your struggle and can give knowledgeable assistance.
- presentation translation (English/Italian), as localization is extremely important for communication.
4. Are you a corporate event manager?
Are you often frustrated with the quality of the slides prepared by your technical colleagues to be used at major company events, struggling at the last minute to find outside expert help to bring consistency and effectiveness to the event slide decks?
I help event managers like you with
5. Are you a training or consulting organization, looking for new offerings for your customer base?
My training courses and workshops are very practical and appreciated by small and medium businesses, both in IT and B2B sectors. I would love to explore a partnership with your company.
Details of a variety of consulting services can be seen by clicking on the items listed in green on the right. For training services, click “training” in the menu at the top of the page.
Client data is a valuable asset, and your presentations and other materials provided will be confidential and not distributed or shown to anyone without your consent.