Services > Web content audit
A web content audit consists in looking in depth at an existing website analyzing all its content.
A web content audit is both an activity and a resulting report that can:
- serve as the basis for further work on a website
- serve as a reference to find content owners
- give you a clearer understanding of what you have posted and where it is
- provide suggestions for content restructuring and improvement
- serve as the basis for deciding which parts of a website to translate in foreign languages
Old content and non-working links are very frequent in company websites: it is easy to add content but the maintenance of what is already posted is often forgotten.
Why not outsource a content audit of your website?